do you use drugs?

you get high man?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. you get high man?

• no. never have and never will. i beat up random drunks and junkies on the street.
    • no, but i dont mind if you do.
    • no, but i may try something someday.
    • no, i just drink.
    • no, i just smoke herbs.
    • yes, rarely
    • yes, sometimes
    • yes, often
    • yes, daily
    • oh shit.. hehehehe... hold on, the screen wont stop laughing at me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think weed is illegal because the government wont be able to control the market like they do with cigarettes and such. i dont know. thats what i think, but im only 8, so prove me wrong. england? have anything to say on the subject?

but i have been known to roll banana leaf spliffs. sweet tasting, burn even, you just have to tie them to keep them together. luckily the leaf will tear into even strips, and you just use them and move them down the spliff as you smoke.

Guest Airjamie
but i have been known to roll banana leaf spliffs.

Isnt that poisonous? I seem to remember something about smoking and bananas being toxic.

Guest Airjamie
psychedelic drug used by indians for religious purposes. and i think huxley wrote "doors of perception" after experimenting with it. isnt mescaline made out of this also?

Mescaline is synthetic peyote.

Caffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeinecaffeine

Isnt that poisonous? I seem to remember something about smoking and bananas being toxic.

It is not toxic, but people have been known to smoke banana 'ash.' One of my buddies who was in county jail in Norcal said the inmates used to save bananas from their lunches, scrape the insides of the rind off (you eat the actual banana of course) and get the cooks to bake them until they were almost black. Supposedly you can mix it with tobacco, etc. and it will get you a little high.......though it seems like alot of work, when you are in jail, you don't get much of a choice....

define drug:

any man made substance?

any man made non naturally occuring substance?

any chemical that is abused?

a super dooper cool thing?

examples:

THC

cocaine/coke/snow/white/dust/etc

caffeine

paracetamol

dried bananna

alcohol

preservatives

colourings

adrenaline

endorphins

ladies and gentleman, we live in a climate where the label "drug" is an all too easily bandied phrase.

• 2 years later...