San Diego Comic Con

tac0tron

I've never, ever seen them try and check somebody to the name on the badge. I give friends spare passes registered under my families names all the time which has included my asian friend walking around as the equivalent of like 'anna mcboyle' (maybe not quite that irish, more german really but you get the picture) for days at a time without issue.

PLEASE NOTE:

BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT IN ADVANCE

PLEASE BRING YOUR BAR CODED CONFIRMATION LETTER AND PHOTO ID ONSITE TO RECEIVE YOUR BADGE. BADGES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT A PRINTED, BAR CODED CONFIRMATION and PHOTO ID

i don't know about this year, servo. so to my understanding, tarotron, if i was to buy tickets from someone I would have to get the badge on the day of when they redeem it?

trying to scalp on craigslist and want to see how things work out.

but tickets are well over $500 for weekend tickets...

thanks, man. i'll probably stop looking since ebay and craigslist is too expensive. considering whether i should pawn my thursday ticket or hope to see if comic con will release any new ones....

fingers are crossed

are you going to preview night, Tarotron?

i am looking for exclusive toys hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

whose going? why? What are you seeing? sufu meetup?

these are the questions

i'll probably be around most days (i live close to the convention center so it's easy to get back and forth for me), i'll be there for the preview day this wednesday. If anyone has questions about san diego i can probably help you out.

I'll be going Thurs-Sat + Preview Night. Maybe Sunday.

I think a meet up would work best for me, Saturday lol. Willing to adjust to whatever is best for the majority though!

Oh, and i'm gonna be there for indie sofubi toys.

Edited by tacotron

Went to the free outdoor activities last year saw a bunch of famous people walkin round outside, they got a LOT of free shit to see and do there on the weekend. Last yr the creators of south park did an interview talk for free outside the comic con on a south park set of the city set up so it felt like u were walking through southpark. I'llbe there Saturday bunch of friends signed up for the tomato fight they are having. Also got a beer garden that's prolly where I'll find me.

Went to the free outdoor activities last year saw a bunch of famous people walkin round outside, they got a LOT of free shit to see and do there on the weekend. Last yr the creators of south park did an interview talk for free outside the comic con on a south park set of the city set up so it felt like u were walking through southpark. I'llbe there Saturday bunch of friends signed up for the tomato fight they are having. Also got a beer garden that's prolly where I'll find me.

• 6 months later...