Fuct T shirt

KLAUS

haha ! this is out of control ! I was just trying to figure out why the swastika pattern witht the ape colonel. anyway, so i e-mailed fuct to ask them where the shirt is sold and they answered that they didn't even make it and asked me where I saw it ?! what the fuck ??!!!

ha ha ! yeah. I don't really understand it. I bought a fuct army jacket 2 or 3 years ago. I still wear it, it fits good. i never got around to buying a t-shirt. i just never seen 'em around.

ok i can't see the shirt, but you can't just link the swastika with nazi, the cross is the oldest symbol in the world, it meant power originally.

and speaking what country did to other country, how about when japan invade china raid the city of Nanjin and killed 300,000 withing few day, and most of them was civilian? i have the picture of memorial site wanna see it?

Guest ARCANGELO
um, what the fuck? Do you have any viet friends? Most of mine, and certainly all of their parents and grandparents, will tell you that the US was in Vietnam to fight communism and support the Republic of Viet Nam, not exterminate the Vietnamese. Even the North Vietnamese would have told you that the US was out to defend imperialism, which is still pretty far removed from genocide. You can't really exploit corpses, can you? The only explicity genocidal regime in SE Asia was this little thing called Democratic Kampuchea. I suppose you don't know any Cambodians either, though.

I think most of us can agree that Vietnam was a mistake, and the repeated snubbing of Ho Chi Minh (in 1917, he petitioned Wilson to help end colonialism, in 1945 the US again ignored his pleas to help establish democracy and end French dominion) was the opposite of stated American values (not that it stopped us in the Phillipines, even though a lot of American minds opposed that debacle too). But Vietnam was not a genocidal war. The only people to have camps of any kind were the North's "re-education camps."

In conclusion, a lot of you hypebeasts need to look beyond you rich kid contrarianism and crack open a history book or two. And, uh, yeah, FUCT sucks ass. Shit, isn't the name alone terrible? Go hard (FUCKING AWESOME) or go home. Worn out sxe symbolism > shitty, worn out "controversial" garbage.

I agree, but some of what you said is garbage as well.

Guest ARCANGELO
ok i can't see the shirt, but you can't just link the swastika with nazi, the cross is the oldest symbol in the world, it meant power originally.

and speaking what country did to other country, how about when japan invade china raid the city of Nanjin and killed 300,000 withing few day, and most of them was civilian? i have the picture of memorial site wanna see it?

Well said 6MT. Post the picture and educate Miguel. Education is not a bad thing, maybe he will learn something.

Guest englandnj7
I think we should just make a "shitty Fuct shirts" thread....

But then the Fuct dude will join SF, and then all his friends and shit......and they will all have something "smart" to say.....

I agree....fuckin wiggers.

Guest englandnj7

look, all i am saying is that who needs the Arabs...the jews do not have a home of their own, so we should just give them the arabs land. I sure as fuck will not let them move into my backyard...no sir.