Fuct T shirt

KLAUS

• 2 weeks later...

fuct is fucked

(sorry for cheap pun)

itsmeJT, the primary demographic of fuct is probably bored suburban nouveau riche wannabe skater slobs that cant get their fat asses of the couch to rebel against their millionaire parents, and use their big stomachs as billboards for fuct's pink swatsika bullshit

the image...from what i saw on their site...is the image of the gorilla general (from the original planet of the apes)...and jugding from their use of it...it's probably a shot at bape (of whom i'm no fan of)

but on this particular shirt..i'm not sure of the exact symbolism intent of the swaztika...but it is originally a buddhist symbol..stolen by the nazi's of course.

I think you have a point. What the nazis did to the jews is exactly what the europeans did to the american indians & than what the americans did to the vietnamese, which is what the movie planets of the apes symbolizes i guess.

i checked their site too, and they don't have it for sale though. where does fuct sell this t-shirt.

dude. quality is not the point here. there's a frigin swastika patern all over the t. i still just can't believe that a company would print that shit. it's unbelievable. that's why I asked where the hell this shirt is sold. is it like somekind of limited edition shit for japan ? cause i saw nazi shit over there when i went to tokyo last year and it didn't seem to bother anyone at all.

is it like somekind of limited edition shit for japan ? cause i saw nazi shit over there when i went to tokyo last year and it didn't seem to bother anyone at all.

That's because Germany and Japan were in bed together durring World War II. Or you may have seen the "right-facing" Hindu-originated swastika...

What the nazis did to the jews is exactly what the europeans did to the american indians & than what the americans did to the vietnamese, which is what the movie planets of the apes symbolizes i guess.

WHAT THE FUCK? How old are you? Yeah, 6.5 million Jews mercilessly slaughtered and forced to starve in slave labor camps, and you compare to that to the Americans aiding the Vietnamese?......you poor uninformed soul.....

:confused:

WHAT THE FUCK? How old are you? Yeah, 6.5 million Jews mercilessly slaughtered and forced to starve in slave labor camps, and you compare to that to the Americans aiding the Vietnamese?......you poor uninformed soul.....

:confused:

yeah... its much more like what we did to the native americans.

...and you compare to that to the Americans aiding the Vietnamese?......you poor uninformed soul.....

It was a war, it would be the same as comparing the Holocaust to "what the British did to the colonialists in the Revolutionary War" it is not even vaguely on a comparable scale. An intelligent comparison may have been the Japanese occupation of China, or the English occupation of Scotland, but Vietnam? We lost more Americans than anything else.....

my father was in vietnam and he freely admitted killing civilians and children (so they didn't grow up to be soldiers), and throwing prisoners out of helicopters.

i don't claim to know much about politics, but that shit doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.

My pops was a platoon leader in Vietnam too, and he wont even talk about it. That's how I know some crazy fucking shit happened to him there. He still has the occasional "night terror" too.

He's told me since day one to never ever willingly become a tool of the American military.

We're getting off topic. Stupid shirt.