FS: Y's by Yohji Yamamoto Green Leather Sneaker Size 2 JP / 40 EU

artvandelay

FS: Y's by Yohji Yamamoto Green Leather Sneaker Size 2 JP / 40 EU

$100 Shipped within the USA, extra for overseas or overnight, etc.

For sale is a pair of Y's by Yohji Yamamoto. They are green court shoes, made of buttery soft leather and the classic soles used on many premium shoe companies such as common projects.

The soles came with an offwhite paint effect applied to them that is designed to make the shoes look worn in. Coincidentally as they've become more worn in by me, the paint has come off to reveal a more uniform grey sole color, thus the sole looks largely the same from a distance or even close range as they did new. Only close inspection will reveal the paint effect.

There are a few scuffs on the leather, and the insoles are a bit worn in. But I should mention the insoles that came with the shoes have little to no support so you can put in whatever kind you like. There is some wear on the soles as well but still plenty of life left in these shoes. They have a great slim and simple profile with top quality leather and stitching. I've had them for a while but haven't worn them in quite some time. The worn-in look is merely enhanced now that they've had a few wears.

These Y's are labled as size 2 (a Japanese thing apparently) but correspond EXACTLY to a size 40 in common projects. I believe this was printed on the tag which I unfortunately misplaced. The retail on these was well over $250 when they were released. For reference, I normally wear an 8.5 or 9 in most regular running shoes, sneakers, or dress shoes, a 40 or 41 in european sizing. These are perhaps slightly small on me, and have a very narrow profile.

Feel free to email me with questions or for additional pictures at [email protected], and I'll try to respond to PM's as they come up as well. Email is the best way. I'm willing to go with the paypal gift route as I'm very trustworthy, with ebay username fgary007, artvandelay on superfuture, and washington on styleforum. I plan on shipping USPS flat rate, the shoes compact pretty small. I'd vastly prefer to ship within the US but am willing to send overseas if need be.

yohji2.jpg

yohji3.jpg

yohji4.jpg

yohji5.jpg

yohji6.jpg

yohji7o.jpg