Rings

BOORADLEY

Quote:

^^ Type "Chrome Hearts" on e-bay, and buy some of the millions of CS replica items, all made from authentic sterling silver.......

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jun 15, 2006 10:28 PM

Yeah emj is totally correct about this, you have to be really really careful about who you deal with and check FB, ask for reciepts, request detailed pics, etc. as there is an ass load of fake CH on ebay. There are however, some regulars that deal in legit stuff that pop up every now and then... 81nomads and driproduct come to mind.

PG2G,

As far as an online store, I dont know of any, but you can cruise Yahoo Japan and use the services that others here have used for buying JPN denim from there. Other than that you will just have to do a little research and be patient when buying on ebay. The other option is to pay ridiculous prices in NY, LA, Vegas at their retial locations or pay the same prices (if not higher) at boutiques (SP?). Hope this helps!

N

Quote:

silly question, but what finger(s) do you guys wear your rings on?

Also is there a webstore that sells chrome hearts or should I just ebay it?

--- Original message by countchocula8 on Jun 16, 2006 09:42 PM

Usually the middle or ring; wearing rings on the pointer can be really annoying as they tend to catch on stuff and its kind of a pain in the ass to write (Im still a student for the next 2 months anyway icon_smile.gif ). Also, regarding your other question, read my reply to PG2G above the pics I posted.

Cheers

N.