Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

^^ If a factory/company has the ability to produce and illegally distribute designer knock-offs that look somewhat good, why not just make orignal garments and make their own label?? Obviously they could do it since they have access to materials and equipment...i guess they wouldn't have the design sensibility or marketing to do it, but you think they'd at least try.

I'd imagine the materials and construction on all those namoo fakes are pretty bad though, even if the patterns are the same.

i thought those bootleg guys just take pics of the legit shit and send you some crappy ass bootleg shit

no way those dbss fakes from namoo look that good

in retrospect, those probably could've gone for at least $200. i was being a cheapskate.

This could be worth some money in only a couple of years. Seriously.

i was just hoping that people would sleep on that auction. didnt know that there were so many waiting at the last few seconds. damn! lets see if another one of those show up in a smaller size in non-lint attracting moleskin. :D

Lot of shirts from japan. all you japan clothing cut loving freaks here you go. ON THA CHEAP! this guy might not know superfuture exists have fun if you a size L or medium.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-Japanese-Shirts-ACTUALLY-FROM-JAPAN-NWT_W0QQitemZ150220485615QQihZ005QQcategoryZ57990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest jmatsu
Jeremy Scott runways...to kop or not to kop?

I'm not so into the Metro Attitudes as much I was as a lad

4a6f_1.JPG

pls link and i will let you know.

^^ Too big for you anyways so dun worry.