What school did you go to?

greentea

ha i hate rutgers. i got arrested during this years rutgersfest for underage drinking. i got a $639 dicket to pay on aug 2 and hopefully i'll get the arrest record dropped.

but yeah, marist college in poughkeepsie.

advertising and (art and advertising design.)

damn england. your whole familys doing well. youve got good reason to be a republican.

Well, I did actually pay for part of my schooling myself; even though my parents had money, it did not stop them from teaching me a strong work ethic by making me work my ass off on a ranch every summer of my life........

i got arrested during this years rutgersfest

that is fucked up

i figured rupd had the day off that day

we bring cases onto the bus and no one blinks

england

what's tuition like at the foreign institutions you have experience with?

i'd really like to study in tokyo or london but i sort of assumed the costs and red tape would be prohibitive

i turned down ucla because i didn't want to ask my parents for money but lately i've been feeling like i'd like to live somewhere else in the world

^^ Sorry mate, I was actually referring to how much I know it costs from personal research as well as my brother and other family members who have done it. My extent with university level education abroad is limited to a semester abroad/internship in KL, Malaysia (I got my BA in the U.S.)..........I did grow up overseas and went to international schools my whole life but have yet to get my Master's at an foreign university, I am still a youngin' after all.

yeah... im gonna be paying 1500 a month child support, at least. now you see why im a cheapmuthafukr.

shit...

Big respect to you CheapMoFo, there are to many 'Im off for a pack of lung dart' dads in the world, I take my hat off to you cobber. Keep on keepin on.....the Samurai's will be yours, oh yes

Supertrash is my new home

i'm at rutgers new brunswick

kasper

how'd you end up schooling all over the world?

is it tough to make arrangements?

cmf 18 grand a year is out of control

if not for tuition i could live off half that

actually, just took advantage of exchange programs i could get at my school. since i studied in canada, my tuition was a joke (a little less than 2 grand a year) so i didn't think twice about doing a double major in order to be able to spend a year in Tokyo. your school probably have some exchange program, i highly advise to take advantage of them. although i ended up spending a lot of money going abroad so much (i probably choose the 2 most expensive countries in the world, damm me...) it was so worth it.