supreme renovations

Brienneoftarth

anybody know whether or not supreme is getting renovated in february? i saw the sign on the door and read on RTHQ that they wouldnt be releasing their spring stuff untill the 2nd week of march. I don't remember them ever closing for more than 2 weeks to update w/ new clothes so Im thinking the store is gunna get a real renovation....just wondering.....

i heard ever since The busy workshop opened with that rotatin sneaker display...the folks at supreme got all in a frazzle and decided to do something even crazier...sneakers that bleed tears of blood, a yam that was once a boy cursed by a algerian warlock, who knows?

the heat is on, thats all i hear

if you're not new school, then you're a dropout!

Quote:

could have the register at the bottom of the bowl and the good on the rim. do an ollie and checkout.

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jan 31, 2005 06:39 PM

dontcaretoomuchforcrap, that will be a good idea to get rid of those non-skater resellers, give em a skateboard and let them go on their own to get their items on the rim icon_smile_tongue.gif

They should just get a new space or break down that back wall and open up the back where they stash all their t-shirts for their "12 noon, tomorrow" releases and special $125 backdoor guarantee shirt and shoe sales.

maybe a small skate bowl up front where all the supreme heads can play with their arkitip/supreme finger boards.

"i think it would be cool to have something in or around the store so u could see all the new york skaters do something when u came in."

i'll be objectional and say either this is uber cynical, which i think is the best invention, OR the lamest quote ever. so u could see all the new york skater do something when you u came in? what?

SHIT IS WACK

well you could take it two ways, , as a shot to New York skating and its less-than-action packed reputation, or as a simple comment. neither are lame in anyway. Pros do meet up at supreme to do shoots around NYC so in fact it would be cool if there was some sort of a setup in the store where "u could see all the new york skaters do something when u came in." In fact, it doesn't sound too lame at all. and as far as the "do something" is concerned, well, you could watch them do the something that they do you jackass:skate.

downwithiamlame,

ny has a less than action packed rep? have you heard of a anthony popalardo? gino iannucci? huf? keenan?

amazing...

why would you want to got to supreme to wait for pros to skate...spectator sports???

your posts are W-A-C-K.

SHIT IS WACK

Edited by JUPAFETT on Feb 1, 2005 at 06:12 PM

i guess I would want to go to supreme to see pros skate for the same reason people buy videos or go to competitions or why pros are generally pros and get paid to skate. I dont think pros are getting sponsored to skate in empty back rooms with no videocamera or crowd. its pretty funny how you're trying to make something completely benign into something "completely lame" you douchebag. yer a pretty cool guy.....as for the random words "spectator sport" that someone decided to drop in... ummm,...I don't even know how to respond to that because it makes no sense....I dont think anyone could deny that "IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE SOME PROS SKATE INSIDE SUPREME". wow what a lameass I am for suggesting such a lame thing. you guys are buttheads.

back in the day they were called "demos".

i remember seeing cab, guy mariano, eric dressen and rodney mullen in ct in the early 90s at this skatepark called the playground. so cool.. those guys are all legends. makes me so nostalgic.

i was like, 12.

all good DWIB - sometimes people get their panties up in a bunch, no worries.

dig.