Jil Sander, Lanvin, Creep Oxford, Ervell, Sunglasses

Finally took the time to put together a proper sales thread. I have tried to provide as many details about the items through their images and text, however, if you still have any questions please feel free to ask.

All items include shipping costs within the US. For Canada buyers, please add $10. For buyers in Europe, please add $20. For buyers in Asia/Australia/NZ, please add $30. Paypal only.

Lanvin Polo Shirt (size Medium)...............SOLD

Lanvin Mockneck Short Sleeve Sweater (size Medium)............SOLD

Red Wing Postman Oxford (size 8.5US)...........SOLD

If anyone has a size 9 they want to trade or sell, please let me know...

Jil Sander shirt (size 41).........$190----------------->$160---------------->NOW $150

Brand new, never worn, crisp white shirt by Jil Sander under the direction of Raf Simons. Not much else to be said other than that this is one of the nicest shirts I own. Will be sad to see it go for sure. Fits like a Medium.

Pit to Pit: 20.25"

Shoulder to Shoulder (across the back): 17.5"

High Point of Shoulder to Bottom Hem: 30"

Shoulder Seam to Sleeve End: 27"

91645673.jpg&action=rotate

56659525.jpg&action=rotate

79363703.jpg&action=rotate

Patrik Ervell Trousers (size 32)...........SOLD

Obedient Sons Shirt (size 14.5)............$100--------------->$80-----------------> NOW $70

Great shirt by a now defunct brand. Obedient Sons was one of my favorite menswear companies before they went out of business because of an investor backing out. A rare chance to own a collectible item.

White pinpoint oxford, single needle tailoring, made in USA, and mother of pearl buttons. Ever so slightly cropped fit that looks great untucked.

Pit to Pit: 20"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"

High Point of Shoulder to Bottom Hem: 25"

Shoulder Seam to Sleeve End: 25"

62099822.jpg&action=rotate

44675667.jpg&action=rotate

25554329.jpg&action=rotate

Otto Sunglasses (one size).............SOLD

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sunglasses (one size)........$130---------------->$110-------------------> NOW $100

Love these, just never got around to working them in my rotation. I got these sunglasses customized with a 90% blackened polarized lens. The optician was very hesitant to do this as the highest percentage found on most sunglasses is 85%. Basically these are so dark that no one can see your eyes. They work perfectly outdoors, but it is pretty dark when wearing indoors (which no respectable person should do anyway). They have a John Lennon-esque vibe when worn.

Again, unless your head is extremely small or extremely big, these will fit you.

13303126.jpg&action=rotate

25958432.jpg&action=rotate

93607111.jpg&action=rotate

39503076.jpg&action=rotate

89649364.jpg&action=rotate