WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Selegna

what can i do to make it better........ nothing, im just saying lately the content of the board has gone down and the quality of the site is not what it was when i first joined.

im sure even minya will admit this, there is still a lot of great information in superdenim but the general topic and feel of the board has gone more trashy, not helped by people starting rubbish threads

SUPERJUNKIE

start good quality threads. give useful info.

im not saying you dont, but thats what you can do.

and yeah, maybe it has become more trashy, but at the same time the level of useful info has gone up. and the entertainment value has gone up alot.

we have alot of people here now. alot more that are joining everyday. the old move on, the new take thier place. if you feel its not for you anymore move on. if you want to be a part of it then do, and make the most of it. dont take it too serious tho.

shit...

Yeah... Signing off

Things in the game done changed. I've lurked from time to time waiting for the site to regain its old form.

There's a new senior class @ Superfuture High...

Whether I agreed or not cats like Tragic, Ian Broown, Jupa, Skecr8r, Flame, Wiskey & ring ring, Milspex, kixslf, Geowu, Abel, I J F, Showbiz, etc etc etc, hell even dont care & his nonsense held the site down... I know some of you still persist. Enjoy where it's at & where it's headed.

It's like when your favorite band signs a major label deal...

-Dub

Edited to say... sorry if i missed a few "legends"!

Edited by themdouble on Jun 8, 2006 at 08:06 AM

lets see whos still here

ringring

tragic

flame

whiskey

milspex

kix

geowu

showbiz

now i would like to see jupa and dctmfc back, but all the "legends" are still here.

new legends are being born every day.

MM... sorry to see ya go, i think.

shit...

Quote: Edited to say... sorry if i missed a few "legends"!

The funny thing is that all this gripe and shite about "how things" used to be is stemming from members who haven't even been on here for a full year yet (I am one).......this is a new message board; more people will join, there will be assholes.......and?

But seriously, way too many of you dudes act like "seasoned vets" who merely post to reminisce on how it used to be and don't respond unless the topic is something they deem "fit" to be asked. Fucks sake man, you have been posting on a message board for one whole year; you are not special, you are not cool because you were around when some dudes that you liked used to post.......there is still bountiless amounts of info. on this board and tons of friendly people. If some fuckwad wants to start a 'talk shit about Rogue Status' thread then fuck him right in his arse you know? I mean shit........listen to what you are saying, get your priorities straight, and if you don't like it, eat a wang....

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 8, 2006 at 01:48 PM

Quote:

lets see whos still here

ringring

tragic

flame

whiskey

milspex

kix

geowu

showbiz

now i would like to see jupa and dctmfc back, but all the "legends" are still here.

new legends are being born every day.

MM... sorry to see ya go, i think.

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 8, 2006 08:26 AM

how the fuck am i not in that list?

im the third highest poster!!!

SUPERJUNKIE

Quote: The funny thing is that all this gripe and shite about "how things" used to be is stemming from members who haven't even been on here for a full year yet (I am one).......this is a new message board; more people will join, there will be assholes.......and?
Agreed. It's pretty hilarious.

Five years down the road you get to act like whiny elitist cunts who were there during the "good old days" -- not after a single year.

Quote: how the fuck am i not in that list?

im the third highest poster!!!

Yeah, I heard that fuckin' guy HATES British people.... something about a curry/bobbie stick incident as a child. He called you guys "sausage-eating wanks" or something of the sort last month....probably why you aren't on the list.

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 8, 2006 at 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote: Edited to say... sorry if i missed a few "legends"!

The funny thing is that all this gripe and shite about "how things" used to be is stemming from members who haven't even been on here for a full year yet (I am one).......this is a new message board; more people will join, there will be assholes.......and?

But seriously, way too many of you dudes act like "seasoned vets" who merely post to reminisce on how it used to be and don't respond unless the topic is something they deem "fit" to be asked. Fucks sake man, you have been posting on a message board for one whole year; you are not special, you are not cool because you were around when some dudes that you liked used to post.......there is still bountiless amounts of info. on this board and tons of friendly people. If some fuckwad wants to start a 'talk shit about Rogue Status' thread then fuck him right in his arse you know? I mean shit........listen to what you are saying, get your priorities straight, and if you don't like it, eat a wang....

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 8, 2006 at 01:48 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jun 8, 2006 01:48 PM

2004 MOTHERFUCKER.

U have no clue.

WWW.REDFOXXWORTH.COM