Steep drops on denim @ Marshall Field's

duofold

Slightly YMMV since not all Marshall Field's markdown simultaneously, but they should eventually all go down to the same price.

Also, Marshall Field's is a regional store, but I believe they do phone orders if you call the store directly.

Select jeans were marked down to 80% off retail yesterday (at least in the downtown Minneapolis location).

I have too much denim, but when I culled the racks, I saw quite a few Earnest Sewn Patriot Fulton #53 (Straight Leg Selvedge) for $41.97 (the decision was even more of a no-brainer since my wife receives an additional employee discount of 25%).

I don't know much about Earnest Sewn, particularly this style and material (1/2 selvedge??), but they struck me as very clean and austere and I love austere. So I bought a pair. They had plenty left in other sizes.

My guess is in not-so-depeche-mode Twin Cities, dry (these seem dry, but have slight honeycombs & whiskering) selvedge denims not marked on the back pocket with any branding or embroidery espouse a farmer/worker appeal that mainstream folks don't want to rock. Hence the overstock. Also, these originally listed at $210.

I don't know anything about the other brands that I saw on sale (Chip & Pepper, True Religion, etc.), but I did consider a pair of Levi's Premiums (originally $110, now $21.97). But I passed.

If you meant the IDS Center, yes, it's next to it. The sale lasts until the stock is gone. The 80% reductions began yesterday...I'd guess that at these prices, it should go pretty quickly.

Not sure about inseam. The Earnest Sewn's I picked up don't state the inseam, at least not that I'm aware of. I picked up a size 31 waist...my guess is that it's 34 inseam.

if you see anything in waist 40 unwashed or 38 preshrunk fully let me know please anyone who goes jeans shopping . I like earnest sewn and levi premium - no 606 though please . I like roominess ..

Anyone been there ? 40 or 38 in some Earnest selvage Filson or Fulton . Also Levi premium size 40 ( they run small )

I doubt me calling will get me far with the sale people