hedi slimane is a fascist shite

athi

first thing,who's supposed to fit into those things?drunk ethiopian arctic monkey fans maybe?

second thing what's up with him and karl lagerfelt[hedi up]...they best not be doing the nasty[like throwing up their dinner after lite lunch or something].have u seen how anorexic ''the kaiser'' is nowadays...all to fit into the latest dior hommes.damned thing gave me blueballs to.

Quote:

first thing,who's supposed to fit into those things?drunk ethiopian arctic monkey fans maybe?

second thing what's up with him and karl lagerfelt[hedi up]...they best not be doing the nasty[like throwing up their dinner after lite lunch or something].have u seen how anorexic ''the kaiser'' is nowadays...all to fit into the latest dior hommes.damned thing gave me blueballs to.

--- Original message by athi on Jun 3, 2006 03:53 AM

yes. they are actually made for drunk ethiopians in mind. well, actually junkie ethiopians.

karl and hedi are "doing the nasty" id rather see karl thin in diors than karl fat in diors.

sorry bout your blueballs. you should take care of that.

shit...

Quote:

--- Original message by athi on Jun 3, 2006 03:53 AM

i don't know where you met your ethiopians from, but my ethiopian friends dont drink and they have never been to the arctic.

• 3 years later...