RRL Shirts, Henleys Cardis

Jumping into the RRL fracas that seems to be hitting right now. Odds and ends that I picked up that don't quite fit/work for me. Prices include shipping, and I'm happy to combine shipping for multiple items. PM me or email me at [email protected]. As you can see from the stack photo, I have more than I'm adding today - the rest will be added when I have time, over the week.

FUr3i.jpg

9) Flannel shirt work shirt size L. Made in India and it has a soft, drapey hand for a flannel. Chin strap, holes on the pits and shoulders, flap pockets. Retail was $195. $75>>>$70 shipped.

Shoulder: 19"

Chest: 23.5"

Sleeves: 26"

Length w/o collar: 31"

tSxz0.jpg

p1B2s.jpg

10) Red and blue striped henley XL. Sort of a double layer feel - the interior is solid blue. Super soft. Logo patch is underneath the placket, so it is not visible when the first button is fastened. Retail was $170. $60>>$55 shipped.

Length w/o collar: 28ish"

Ze4D8.jpg

sHKxN.jpg

11) Red Crew Neck reversible sweat shirt XL. Sort of a perforated pattern, different on the inside, with contrast cuffs and collars and a double layer. From the Summit collection. Military-esque stenciling on the lower back. Retail was $150. $50>>>$45 shipped.

Length w/o collar: 28ish"

h0B4U.jpg

dP7iq.jpg

12) Green Crew Neck reversible sweat shirt M. Sort of a perforated pattern, different on the inside, with contrast cuffs and collars and a double layer. From the Summit collection. Military-esque stenciling on the lower back. Spot in photo is from my (out of focus) camera. Retail was $150. $50>>>$45 shipped.

Shoulder: 18"

Chest: 22"

Sleeves: 25"

Length w/o collar: 27ish"

KDiCb.jpg

7qNVQ.jpg

HLsXO.jpg

5) Cotton terry cloth cardigan from the Key West collection size XL. Lovely gray blue all over wash. Handpockets and very large cat's eye buttons. Retail $250. $80>>$75 shipped.

Shoulder: 20"

Chest: 24.5"

Length w/o collar: 30"

gygwL.jpg

rfv6N.jpg