FS Pure Blue Japan PBJ XX-013 Raw (Tagged 31)

WhoKnewI

Hey guys. I am selling these for a buddy who has an account on styleforum but not on sufu. I have a lot of feedback on styleforum and have sold plenty here as well.

$230

These were purchased from Blue in Green about three weeks ago. This is the raw denim version that have been hot soaked for an hour. These jeans are very slubby and still kinda stiff. After drying, I wore them for about eight hours before determining I was unhappy with the fit after they shrunk. These are in 9.75/10 condition. There is very minimal wallet fading happening, and very slight creases behind the knees. Again, they were only worn for one day and still have their entire life ahead of them. Here's a great chance for someone to kop an amazing, already soaked pair of PBJs. Once sold, I will be buying another pair that fit me better. Measurements were taken using the BiG method on their website (http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41). I'd be happy to answer any questions and provide more pics/details if asked.

Post-Soak Measurements:

Waist: 16"

Front Rise: 9.75"

Back Rise: 13.5"

Thigh: 11"

Knee: 7.75"

Leg Opening: 7.5"

Inseam: 34.5"

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg