FS BNWT uniqlo +J heavy wool jacket Japanese S

WhoKnewI

Hey guys. I bought this jacket for myself in the fall when it first came out. Since then, I've been working out and I've put on enough muscle that I can no longer fit into it (shoulders are too tight). I have the matching pants. but they still fit so I do not really want to sell those, but if someone is really interested I will think about it. The jacket has literally been hanging in my closet for the past couple of months. I took it out today because I have an interview for an internship on thursday, tried it on, and it didn't fit. =(

I am asking for 170 shipped ( I paid almost 200) within the continental US with tracking. At this price, I'll eat paypal fees or I can knock off 5 bucks if you gift it (I have lots of positive feedback on this forum just search my name).

international buyers PM me and I'm sure we can hammer something out.

Also, if someone has this jacket in a japanese medium and is looking for a japanese small, I would def be up for a trade!! I might be posting some older season +J suits as well once i find out if they fit me or not. they're at my grandparents' house right now.

p2p 18

s2s 16

sleeve 23

base of collar from the back down to the hem 26.75

*Jacket is double vented

img6176xy.jpg

img6177.jpg

img6178a.jpg

img6179xy.jpg

img6180v.jpg

img6181i.jpg