FS: Uniqlo +J Trousers w/ Waist Buttons Mustard-Brown sz 29, Grey Skinny Jeans sz 30

Dangydang

ALL SOLD

Uniqlo +J Trousers - sz. 29

Worn very little and in good condition overall. I washed them once and it left a faint streak on the front and rear of the left leg (you can see this in the pictures). You can't really notice when they're worn though. I hemmed them myself, but missed a part when I was sewing the cuff back together, which you only notice when you fold the cuff back (shown in the last pic). This a real quick and easy fix. These have really nice nice details like adjustable waist buttons, herringbone waistband and pockets, hidden coin pocket on side, and selvage-like detailing. The first two pics are a better representation of the true color. SOLD

Measurements:

Waist (across back waistband): 14.5" (these can be adjusted to a sz 28 with the waist buttons)

Thigh (from base of crotch): 10.25"

Leg opening: 8"

Inseam: 31.5"

2569qns.jpg

2v2abl3.jpg

2jadf9x.jpg

votons.jpg

Uniqlo Grey Skinny Jeans - sz. 30

I believe these are the T-000 fit. Overall in good condition with some slight fading around the lap and seat areas. These are 97% cotton and 3% spandex so there's some stretch to the denim. SOLD

Measurements:

Waist (across back waistband): 15"

Thigh (from base of crotch): 9.5"

Leg opening: 6.5"

Inseam: 31.5"

2euh6d5.jpg

2d8rork.jpg