FS: Alden for J.Crew Indy 9D, W+H Loop hoodie Medium

david3558

Hey everyone,

I have up for sale a practically new Wings + Horns loop terry hoodie. Check out the pics and if you have any questions at all just ask me via PM.

Wings + Horns Loop Terry Hoodie

Price: $130 Shipped OBO

This is a great hoodie, practically brand new (wore this once); I've just got too many of these things and I've got to get rid of some. Everyone knows how well W+H's stuff is made - it's definitely not a joke, the construction throughout the hoodie is superb, and the detailing from the contrast stitching to the smooth-as-butter zippers will be evident. I bought it for a bit over 200 just 1 month ago..

Shoulders: 18"-19" (reason for difference is because of the way the hoodie is constructed.

Pit to Pit: 19.5"

Length: (from back of neck to bottom of hoodie) 25"

Sleeves: 34" (measured from the center of the cuff to center of the hoodie, a few inches below back of neck; like a way a dress shirt is measured)

Here's a picture from Brigade:

kdlje9.png

Here are my pics:

hsq6xg.jpg

fbewky.jpg

Measurements are up!

Shoulders: 18"-19" (reason for difference is because of the way the hoodie is constructed.

Pit to Pit: 19.5"

Length: (from back of neck to bottom of hoodie) 25"

Sleeves: 34" (measured from the center of the cuff to center of the hoodie, a few inches below back of neck; like a way a dress shirt is measured)