FS: APC, +J, CDG wallet

tigerformula

All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

+J Navy Wool Blazer Tagged M

Great blazer from the collab, fits slightly smaller than tagged size. Worn lightly once, but a bit too small for me. 2/roll 3 buttoning.

Measurements later.

f4962f20.jpg

SOLD

APC Wool Jacket Size Small

Bought this from farinellis at the beginning of 2010, and basically worn for that season. Hasn't been worn in the rain and is incredible shape. Just too small for me now. Really great quality, retailed for just above $300.

PLEASE READ UPDATED DESCRIPTION:

As I was taking measurements for the jacket I realized I forgot to mention that two male parts of the snaps on the jackets waist and left cuff came loose when I first got the jacket from Farinellis. Definitely not from wear or use, it seems like they were just not attached well. Nothing was ever followed up by APC or Farinellis to fix it as it wasn't too big of a deal. It doesn't really affect the wear at all because there are two male parts for female part of the snap. This is an easy fix by most tailors and should cost less than $5 if anything, though I wouldn't mind getting it fixed myself here if you'd like.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 21"

Shoulders: 17" (Gusseted to allow for better movement)

Length: 26" down back

33111799.jpg

Pictures of snaps:

7a5cfc19.jpg

c1c1afaa.jpg

SOLD

Comme Des Garcons Zip Wallet

Great wallet, but I've found something I like a little better. Used lightly still in great condition. 4 card slots, bill pocket, and a snap button coin compartment. I've conditioned it with some neutral leather conditioner so the leather feels great. Retails for over $200.
Measures: 4.25"x5"

b8173b69.jpg

9107b3b4.jpg

$70