[WTB] Burberry Shearling Aviator Jacket

runen

Any similar jackets out there?

Hey, I have the "fawn" version of this in a men's 48 (equals a men's 38 in U.S. sizing, or a Medium, you can check the mens sizing charts at the Burberry site) The salesperson at Burberry told me it runs a bit large and he was completely right. It's not the leather version you have pictured, it's the canvas military green one pictured below. It's amazing, but it's too big for me (I'm a woman, and I couldn't find one left in womens so I bought the mens out of crazy desperation for this jacket!)

I really can't keep it because it's just way too big already, and I am losing weight so it's just going to keep getting larger on me. It was $3195 originally. It's never been worn, just tried on, and the tag is still attached (you can't reattach Burberry tags without it being obvious that you've done so, so you can tell it really has never been worn)

Anyway, if you're interested drop me a message maybe we can figure something out? I'm still desperately searching for one in women's and who knows it may turn up somehow.

burberry-prorsum-single-breasted-aviator-jacket-profile.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...