FS: Woolrich Woolen Mills Mountain Parka LARGE

Fycus

Up for sale is a brand new with tags WWM Mountain Parka in size large (grey colorway). I just received this today in the mail and it fits perfectly, but I am worried that it won't be able to survive a Seattle winter. The jacket fits a true large. I am 6'1" and about 175lbs and it fits nicely, with some room for layering.

Features:

"65% polyester 35% cotton parka with wool-lined billed hood with flat cotton drawstrings, two-way zipper front closure, buttoned storm flap with 1" four-hole buttons, two zippered welt chest pockets, one small button flap patch chest pocket, two front duel-entry patch pockets with buttoning flaps, drawstrings at waistline and at hem, back zippered welt bodice pocket, raglan sleeves, and zippered welt pocket at right sleeve in heather grey. Body lined in 100% wool herringbone, sleeves lined in acetate."

Because I just purchased this for $300 shipped, I want to get around what I paid. I am asking only $280 Shipped SOLD, which is a fuckin steal, so I don't want any lowballers. I basically took a $20 hit just opening it from the box, and its still going for $460 on blackbird and higher on other sites.

More details and pictures here:

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Woolrich_Woolen_Mills_Mountain_Parka_in_Heather_Grey_17756.html

Better representation of color:

689-0-L.jpg