_7, Julius, leather jackets x3, bags, scarf

takuya

FS: Beautiful Julius Huge Scarf in "Dust/Steel" Color. Perfect for this Fall/Winter Season..

Just received this beautiful scarf after waited almost a month. So i bought another one while was waiting. Really beautiful scarf and amazing texture. This one is more expensive than another ones.

Condition is like Brand New with The Tags.

Retail's around 33600 yen + fees. Around over $750 in US. Asking Only $295 Shipped in US (PP as Gift or Add PP fees).

5mn59w.jpg

opwj06.jpg

Pm if you have any other q's.

SOLDDDDDDDDDD: Julius Big Black Leather 3-Way Bag W/ The Tag.. The best leather bag from Julius so far to me.

Bought it awhile back. Worn out for a few times. Condition is still Perfect. Flawless.

Beautiful Bag w/ the Soft Leather, but very substantial. You can use it as Tote Bag (Take the Strap Off), Shoulder Bag, or etc....

For more info:

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Julius_277BGU2_Bag_13956.html

Retail's over 80000 yen. Around $1600 in US. Interest Check/Offers Please.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOTE: This is not the small/big gas mask bag from early season. This is Big Leather 3-Way Bag. This's more expensive than those ones.

Pm if you have any other q's.

SOLDDDDDD: JULIUS BLACK JUT-NECK LEATHER JACKET IN SIZE 1 from 08SS Insanity in Industrial (to me it's still better than 09AW lamb version w/ ykk zippers).

If you're looking for a Julius high collar leather jacket w/ long sleeves and better quality than 09AW version. This piece should be the awesome one. Made by SHEEP LEATHER (such as a higher quality then 09AW leather). It is soft sheep skin, and the same leather that Julius made for Julius 07AW Margiela-inspired, and more substantial than the lamb leather.

Especially, this awesome piece was in the last season that Julius used All Gunmetal RiRi M8 Zippers. Much worthy!

The Condition's Excellent. Flawless.

Size 1. Fits a true 44 - slim 46.

The Color is BLACK.

Retail's around 170000 yen + all fees. ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDD (PP as GIft or add PP Fees).

**Better Pics Coming:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AGAIN: SELLING THIS FOR MY FRIEND:

NOT MUCH TO SAY! The Same One that i just sold, but Cheaper.

JULIUS BLACK MOTO COLLAR SHEEP LEATHER JACKET IN SIZE 1 USED w/ All The Tags (Fits Slim 46 - A Big 46). It is from 07AW UNTITLED COLLECTION (to me that is still the best collection from Julius so far).[/b]

A lot of people still like this Margiela-Inspired more than another Julius moto collar leather jackets. Made by Sheep Skin (such as a higher quality than 09AW leather). It is The Same Leather Skin that Julius made for Julius 06AW moto collar and more substantial than the lamb leather.

- If you want a Julius black leather that is close to real black/deep black, then this awesome leather jacket is the right choice. Also if you like a Julius w/ the long sleeves (the sleeves on this one that are longer than on another Julius leather jackets), then this beautiful piece is also the right choice. Just my thought and my experience from what i've owned/tried/read.

*The Condition's USED w/ some small scratches at the back and sleeve (invisible at all when worn). Ask for the pics if needed. But the asking price is cheap. Coming w/ all the tags."

Size is 1, but it fits like a slim 46 - a big 46.

The Color is BLACK (not Charcoal Color).

All RiRi M8 Zippers and Gunmetal Hardware.

**The retail's 166900 yen + All Fees. ASKING Only $1175 Shipped in US (PP as Gift or add PP fees). The asking price is quite cheap. So please don't expect it as like new condition one.

i4qwyp.jpg

2hzsuxl.jpg

23vg9oi.jpg

2aj52r.jpg

t7bgy8.jpg

ipqyl0.jpg

2e5js5j.jpg

293yla0.jpg

*Some Closer Pics at the elbows and small scratches as requested. The jacket is still in great shape, and scratches are invisible at all when worn. The asking price is quite cheap too:

http://i55.tinypic.com/149umfb.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2sbl82f.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/29lmh6o.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/r1y7mu.jpg

FS: 09AW Julius Lamb Nubuck Leather Jacket size 1 w/ The Tag.

Most Simply Amazing Piece for those who don't like the zippers. Slim-fitting with high arm-holes.

This one has really Amazing Leather. Super Soft/Smooth (But Not Thin) Lamb Nubuck Leather, Just Like You Put Your Face Between Big Boobs. But Lamb Nubuck Leather is still very Substantial.

The Color is Black.

Condition is Excellent, Flawless w/ the tags.

Size 1. Fits a true 44 - Slim 46.

Retail's around 150000 yen + all fees. ASKING Only $1075 Shipped in US (PP as GIft or add PP Fees).

More Pics Coming:

wu34lg.jpg

op6yg.jpg

11c8tjc.jpg

ADDED: Julius Blood Jut-Neck Lamb Leather Jacket Size 2 09AW Collection

*Long Story! Accepted The Installment payment. The buyer sent a small deposit. After 2 months, some unexpected thing happening in his life. He can not afford it anymore. So, now it's For Sale Again:

SOLDDDDDDDD: HOLY GRAIL 0910AW JULIUS BLOODDDDDD JUT NECK LAMB LEATHER SIZE 2 (best for slim 46 - a big 46, and perfect for this F/W).

You know all the details and the beauty of this piece. Sumptuous Lambskin In Rich Bloodddd Red Washed Color.

Condition's Used a few times, but still really great condition, flawless.

**Since a lot members been looking for this piece/ this size. ASKING ONLY SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or add PP fees)**

Enjoy the beautiful blood washed color and amazing lamb leather:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ADDED: IC/FT 09-10FW The Iconic JULIUS BLACK LAMB LEATHER RIDER in SIZE 1.

Not much to say! The Best Rider Lamb Leather Jacket Ever*. Really Awesome Slim Cut, Amazing Style & Details. It's made by the super soft and substantial LAMB Leather.

Condition's Excellent, Worn out 5-10 times. Flawless.

Size 1. Fits True XS/True Slim 44. Haven't stretched out yet.

The Retail's over $3000 in US/178500 yen + all the fees ( NOTE: Rider Style is more expensive than Jut-Neck Style).

**Interest Check/For Trade with the same this piece (Black/Charcoal) in Size 2! Seriously, Love This Piece to Death. Would like to Trade with one in Size 2 MORE Than.

++Here're a bunch of my own pics. Please enjoy:

29njg4n.jpg

bdqhe1.jpg

2vbo0wp.jpg

bhint1.jpg

*Some Description From Another Member:

i have this rider. it is, take my word for it, one of the greatest leather jackets ever. the treatment's insane, the leather is nuts, the cut is out of this world. it ages and molds to you like nothing you've ever seen, the leather turning deep browny-gray in places, stretching a little, but retaining its luster.

2z70gmu.jpg

2ufqfr6.jpg

Hello-

I have been on the lookout for some Julius hotness. I was wondering, I haven't tried the Rider style on, just the Jut-neck. I am typically an italian / euro 52, how does the rider cut fit? I doubt the sz 1 you are advertising would work, but possibly the sz 2? In any case, I was just more curious as I was really looking for a sz 3 or 4 in either the Rider, or the Jut-neck. DO you have any idea where I could find them? Where did you get yours? ANY help at all would be SO appreciated. Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you soon! Cheers mate

--Charlie Gray

Hello-

I have been on the lookout for some Julius hotness. I was wondering, I haven't tried the Rider style on, just the Jut-neck. I am typically an italian / euro 52, how does the rider cut fit? I doubt the sz 1 you are advertising would work, but possibly the sz 2? In any case, I was just more curious as I was really looking for a sz 3 or 4 in either the Rider, or the Jut-neck. DO you have any idea where I could find them? Where did you get yours? ANY help at all would be SO appreciated. Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you soon! Cheers mate

--Charlie Gray

Hi, I will send you a pm soon!