Denim Bar Inventory ? (VA)

I am thinking about taking a small trip out there (isnt very far from me on the train) and was wondering if anyone can give me a rundown of the denim they carry? and is it worth the trip...i kno for a fact a couple people here go...so spill the beans...lol j/k but yeah all responses welcomed...thanks

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

i'd suggest just making a phone call. they're super friendly, and if you just ask, "what brands of men's denim do you carry?" they'd probably list 'em.

edit: and oh!, then post them here....

Edited by snugglepony on May 17, 2006 at 11:02 AM

id suggest going mid week. the weekends are crazy and you won't get near the experience you'll get in the weekday. christie is amzing- she'll tell you anything you ever want to know. the guys tees, sweatshirts and jackets are pretty hot as well, alot of what or kind stuff thats worth checking out as well.

great belts and buckles as well. good luck...

Well behaved women rarely make history...

Mauro's got his shit down. He's still looking to stock some japanese denim, and he mentioned something about starting his own line...but i'm not supposed to bring it up. =P

some true-religion clone chick asked me why i was attracted to the dry, untreated stuff. Casual customers give off a bad vibe, so watch out.