Imperial stockists in Sydney? (and other denim spots in Melbourne/Sydney)

sfiction

yea cactus jam sales guys keep telling me that they're gonna stock APC jeans

but they need to get permission from their boss .. which they haven't until now i think ..

False: where in toorak road is cose plus? i mean between which and which street

• 9 months later...

Regarding Another:Inch, they have a pretty good size run right now. From my conversation with the owner, apparently there's a straight leg model and a slim leg model in store. Also, i'm not sure if im supposed to say this, but the owner believes that if your spending over 260 on denim, it should be hemmed for free to your liking.

In other words, he's a master hemmer, and he'll do it for free. Saw him hemming in front of me. Quality work.

Regarding Another:Inch, they have a pretty good size run right now. From my conversation with the owner, apparently there's a straight leg model and a slim leg model in store. Also, i'm not sure if im supposed to say this, but the owner believes that if your spending over 260 on denim, it should be hemmed for free to your liking.

In other words, he's a master hemmer, and he'll do it for free. Saw him hemming in front of me. Quality work.

Are you Ritchie's new boyfriend?

• 6 years later...