Rick Owens combat, Julius boots, size 42.5-43.5

algernon

Would prefer to trade at least one of these pairs but only with an sufu regular with a good rep. but they are both for sale.

Purchased both pairs in the past 2 weeks...both are very close to fitting well but just small enough to wear I know I'll incur the wrath of blisters and pain.

Payment should be sent as a gift or add the traditional 3% fee.

Rick Owens blistered/reversed leather side zip combat boots in 42.5

These were listed as a 43 but the inside gusset reveals they're a 42.5. Though they do fit a bit large, they would likely work for a 42.5 all the way up to a 43.5 (though it depends on how you want them to fit...for a 43.5 I predict they would be snug).

Outsole measurement is about 31.5 cm but realize this isn't an accurate reflection of the INSOLE, which is set in quite a bit from the outer edge of the boot. Toe is bulbous and round so it accommodates more length than the average 42.5

Would prefer to trade for something the same in a 44....simple black sidezips. None of that roughed up suede stuff or the Dr. Marten style with the reverse stitching around the shoe. If you propose a trade, make sure it's the same boot...don't mind if it's different leather as long as it's black and in the same shape.

Being as they're the reversed leather version, they come looking beat up. The sole/heel on these is the rubber version, not the true crepe...so it holds up a lot longer. Heels/sole on these is in awesome condition. Nothing to speak of.

Original laces, no damage, no box included.

ro2-1.jpg

ro3-1.jpg

ro4-1.jpg

ro1.jpg

ro5-1.jpg

)

***SOLD/HOLD*****

Julius Pigskin Boxer boots in size 2

Purchased these from a great seller a few weeks ago and thought they fit great when they arrived but ultimately, with the wrong pair of socks these were a bit too uncomfortable in the width dept. for me.

Amazing design...I'm not a fan of heels much (as you can tell from both of these styles) so it's the perfect solution to a winter boot without the 'clomp, clomp, clomp' of a heavy heel.

Sole/heel in great condition...no real wear to speak of.

Outsole is 31 cm.

Size 2, likely best for a 42-43.5 (with feet on the narrow side). Back zips, distressed pig leather, very soft, padded ankles, zip on and off like a dream. Waxed laces.

jul1-1.jpg

jul2-1.jpg

jul3-1.jpg

jul5.jpg

jul6.jpg

$SOLD THANKS$

A word about trades:

Again, I would need a 43.5, 44 or possibly a 44.5 or equivalency (julius/VA size 3). Only interested in minimal black boots, something like the above or, say, a Rick side zip laceless boot or a backzip Julius boot. Will only trade with SZ/SUFU regulars.

Would be willing to trade both pairs for a single pair of the situation was warranted in terms of equal value. (say, used Guidi backzips in a 45-46).

Have been traveling a lot lately so if you're interested, let me know asap so we can work something out before I blow out of town again.

• 2 weeks later...