Buttero blistered waxed nubuck boots B2290

acl1

Hi,

Up for sale is a pair of buttero waxed nubuck boots that create a blistered effect that I've tried to capture in the pictures, but is much more awesome in real life; you can see the smooth leather version here:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/crispin/b1101_devnero/

I had these proxied about 6 months ago as a present for about $850 including proxy fees, customs, and shipping, but were too small for him. They remain unworn and in brand new, perfect condition, as the pictures can attest. They have an extremely thick and tough leather heel and sole, with a rubber tread for extended durability. Heavy duty-zips for easy access, and waxed thick leather laces. They are a grayish color that can look blueish black in certain light, a really versatile color. They are size 11 and fit 0.5 - 1 size larger (see measurements) - the outsole measures 12.75 x 4.4 inches. I'm selling to build up funds for some rick boots, so taking a pretty big hit at $475 shipped CONUS, but will consider reasonable offers as well.

IMG_0008.jpg

Under flash:

IMG_0005.jpg

Without flash:

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Please pm with questions and offers! I am primarily on styleforum, and you can see my feedback there (acl1). I'm also receptive to trades, so send me any of those too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...