Cloak, n(n), Dior

SoElectric

Hello, selling 4 pairs of pants that no longer fit me properly because I've been in the squat rack :cool:

I'm located in the US, prices do not include shipping or paypal fee's(4% if not marked as gift), PM me for shipping rates.

Apologies in advance for the poor pictures. Prices are in USD, measurements are in inches, please allow some room for a small amount of error in the measurements, I'm not perfect.

Cloak Aviator Trousers Size - 30x29 $250

MvZUO.jpg

pAaUs.jpg

Details: Black, Really nice brass hardware, Zippers on both thighs and at hem, button flap pockets. In all one of the coolest pairs of pants I have ever owned. Has an adjustable waist that can be worn low or high. 100% Cotton

Condition: Bought brand new with tags, I've worn these approx 20 times but they still look mint.

Measurements:

Across the waist: 15.5 inches

Inseam: 29 inches

Front rise: 13 inches

Back rise: 16 inches

Across the thigh: 10 inches

Across the knee: 7.5 inches

Hem: 5 inches

Number Nine dirty wash jeans Size - 3x32 $260

KnFGB.jpg

epo1b.jpg

Details: The Color of these are a greyish blue with hints of brown dirt all through out the jeans, the camera did not properly capture the color they are a bit lighter than they appear in the pictures, however the first picture is the closest to being accurate. There is some distressing through out the jeans and they also feature a raw unfinished hem. They have the Number (n)ine signature darts on the thighs and on the back of the knee. White leather crying heart patch. Really sick pair of jeans! Buy them!

Condition: Brand new unworn

Measurements:

Across the waist: 15 inches

Inseam: 32 inches

Front rise: 9 inches

Back rise: 12 inches

Across the thigh: 10 inches

Hem: 7 inches

Dior Homme Black Raw 19cm MIJ Jeans Size -30 Unaltered $Sold

apdqW.jpg

SfkOX.jpg

Details: Everyone knows what these are, no explanation necessary.

Condition: Bought brand new with tags, worn around 10 times, no fading, only sign of wear is some small creasing in the back of the knee.

Measurements:

Across the waist: 16.5 inches

Inseam: 37.5 inches

Front rise: 10 inches

Back rise: 14 inches

Across the thigh: 10.5 inches

Across the knee: 8 inches

Dior Homme Orange Overdye 19cm Size - 28 x Unaltered $420

ex5Wa.jpg

BDaha.jpg

TY3zN.jpg

Ugvw0.jpg

Details: These are THE Dior Homme jeans. Perfected shade of blue and extremely well done fading with a touch of rust color through out the jeans. Pictures don't do these justice, it's very hard to properly capture the color of the wash and the rust. The second image shows the amount of rust the best, It varies from pair to pair and these are one of the best I've seen. Small distressing details on pockets, seams and hems. This is the best pair of blue jeans you can buy in my opinion. Not 100% sure what season these are from, I lost the tag with the reference number and I am still in the process of looking for it, f/w 2005 I believe.

Condition: These have no flaws, bought from a user here, and I've only worn them once around the house, they never fit me properly.

Measurements:

Across the waist: 15 inches

Inseam: 36 inches

Front rise: 9.3 inches

Back rise: 13 inches

Across the thigh: 9.5 inches

Thank you for looking! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...