Half my wardrobe for 1/3rd the price

nf one

Plain and simple, don't need a lot of stuff anymore for work/travel reasons so as usual profit off that. For anyone who cares I'm selling most of the entire outfits that I got mad ++++ for so scoop it quick cause you know itll go. Thanks for checkin, hit me with PMs etc ill show you love

+J Blazer XS (Japanese Small) $80 + Shipping

sell01.jpg

_MG_3216.jpg

Pretty sure this retailed like $140+ and sold out right away. Not gonna waste time hyping +J items because you already know the deets. Jil Sander cut, upper end uniqlo fabrics.

shoulder to shoulder - 16"

pit to pit - 16.5"

length - 26"

Levis Grey Corduroy Type II Trucker $55 + Shipping

GONE WIT DA WIND

Uniqlo XS Suit Jacket $55 + Shipping

sell03.jpg

_MG_6663.jpg

sell04.jpg

Uniqlo sleeper of the year I didn't tell anyone I bought this shit till they were long sold out here in NY. Different fabrics on the underside of the collar and the sleeve lining so they can be rolled/popped according to your swag. Or worn down and then its a completely classic 2-button suit jacket you could wear to weddings/interviews/funerals/orgies etc

shoulder to shoulder - 16"

pit to pit - 16.5"

length - 26"

Uniqlo XS Charcoal Lambswool sweater $20 + Shipping

SOLD

Levis 511 30 x 32 $10 + Shipping

sell06.jpg

Light wash getcha kate lanphear kanye west eazy peasy sunday brunch with super models onnnn

waist - 15"

thigh - 10"

cuff - 7"

Levis 511 29 x 32 $15 + Shipping

sell07.jpg

Between these and the uniqlos below I sold all my other black jeans because the ladiez seem to not notice the diff between these and number nines or aprils or whatever at the end of the night. Now I'm just gonna go pantsless

waist - 15"

thigh - 9"

cuff - 6.75"

Uniqlo T-000 Skinny 30 x 34 (hemmed to 30 x 30) $15 + Shipping

sell08.jpg

Word! These and the levis are the jeans you see in all the other shots

waist - 15.5"

thigh - 9.75"

cuff - 6.75"

BDG XS Triblend Polo $10 + Shipping

sell09.jpg

_MG_4599.jpg

Yeah laugh because its from urban outfitters. Then stop because you realize I killed it way harder than your last 30 fits combined in shit that cost less than just your tshirt. Then laugh again cause now you can cop it off me. Seriously though where can you find a lean cut polo in this color scheme I dont even think FP puts these out

shoulder - 15.5"

pit to pit - 17"

length - 25"

Uniqlo XS Summer Deconstructed Blazer $40 + Shipping

ZZZOLD

turkey day bumpesto!

ah thanks gettoasty but i dont think thats true, in part i think there are other people on here that are better suited to what im attempting and ive gotta go my own way for precisely those work/travel reasons

regardless, someone get their black friday on and cop all dis! you are allowed to have buyers remorse after the money clears to my bank acct!