to hem my APC new standarts faded wash jeans

masterpp

should i hem them.

at the moment they are obviously far too long. i usually like to stack my jeans, but actually the opening is very narrow and if i hemed them up it would be a little wider which i like,

id still go for a bit of a stack, but at the moment they are many inches too long. im 5.9-10 and i take a 31.

would you guys hem them

the other thing is that most talors hem really badly, and the stitching look plain and artificicial. is there a way to hem them so they look the same.

sure

will wash first.

to be honest they look unusul long, but i am so used to seeing badly hemed jeans that im pretty sure ill leave them as is.

but ill see how they come out in the wash first. any tips for washing. as they are not raw just a regular cycle i suppose

Quote:

should i hem them.

at the moment they are obviously far too long. i usually like to stack my jeans, but actually the opening is very narrow and if i hemed them up it would be a little wider which i like,

id still go for a bit of a stack, but at the moment they are many inches too long. im 5.9-10 and i take a 31.

would you guys hem them

the other thing is that most talors hem really badly, and the stitching look plain and artificicial. is there a way to hem them so they look the same.

--- Original message by masterpp on May 7, 2006 05:31 PM

If you're in ny, take them to 45rpm. They'll do it for approx $10-$15..