NdG Combat Jacket - XL

mrjosh

So, this is basically the ultimate winter coat. Black, though slightly lighter - like a dark gray (darker than it looks in my photos, which are a little lightened so you can see the details). Four outside pockets, two inside pockets, lined in wool (quilted sleeves), with a treated cotton outer that's water resistant. Zipper plus button-over zipp guard. Gauntlet cuffs. Pockets have accordion bellows. Basically the toughest winter jacket I've ever owned. (Unfortunately, working out has broadened my shoulders and it no longer fits.)

It retailed near $900, has been worn for one winter (though you can't tell, it's so tough), and (this is important) is missing the belt. Frankly, I thought the belt looked stupid and so threw it out, then cut off the belt loops which hung in a futile manner off the back of the jacket. If you look closely at the photo from the back you'll see the spots where the loops were once attached, along the side seam of the jacket. I think the jacket is actually better for having the loops and belt removed, but I'm pricing it accordingly. IMO this, plus the utility jacket from that season, are the best outerwear NdG ever made.

$250 shipped CONUS.

R1026047.jpg

R1026050.jpg

R1026051.jpg

Measurements (fits slightly smaller because of the lining):

Shoulders: 18.5"

Pit-to-pit: 22"

Sleeves: 27.75"

Bottom of collar to hem: 30"

Please PM with questions!