Howies Jeans Thread

mizanation

I bought a pair of these jeans, the quality of the denim was good however I found that the waist was far too high on them. Also their sizing is way out. I am a 32 waist in every pair of jeans I own however the 32 in these jeans was more like a 30. Their customer service is very good, if you don't like what you have bought they give you a prepaid label to return them.

IM PRETTY ADDICTED TO HOWIES SELVEDGE JEANS AFTER ( BRAGGING ) I GOT A PAIR IN THE SALE FOR 30 QUID!!!!

QUESTION, HOWIES SEEM TO USE A REAL NICE DYE THAT TRANSFERS AND FADES REALLY FAST AND VIBRANTLY, IS THIS NATURAL INDIGO?????

DO ANY OTHER BRANDS USE NATURAL INDIGO ??????????

I HAVE BOUGHT ABERCROMBIE AND DICKIES SELVEDGE BUT THE COLOUR IS NOT QUITE THE SAME AND THEY CERTAINLY DONT FADE WELL ( IF AT ALL )......

I'm glad to hear it fades fast, because mine haven't budged a single shade since I started wearing them (but then again, I'm not wearing them for a long time everyday). Since I am so used to stiff denim nowadays, I find it very strange to feel Howie's softness. I feel I"m not getting any creases to set in...

YEAH, SLOW STARTERS, JUST BLUE SHOES AT FIRST, BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY REALLY FADE NICE, WISH I HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA OTHERWISE ID SHOW YOU MY POCKETS! MINE HAVE CREASES NOW ON THIGHS AND POCKETS SO KEEP WEARING THEM. IF POSSIBLE WEAR THEM NON STOP FOR A FORTNIGHT, THEN YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. SURPRISED TO HEAR YOUR COMMENT BOUT HOW SOFT THEY WERE, MINE COULD STAND UP BY THEMSELVES WHEN I FIRST GOT THEM, THEY SOFTEN UP QUICK THOUGH.

AGAIN, ANYONE KNOW SIMILAR BRANDS THAT FADES SO WELL, NATURAL INDIGO????

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAHARISHI JEANS???