Thom Browne - Gitman x Inventory - Sugar Cane - MORE SUPER CHEAP

sea bass

As a passerby of this thread, I recommend you don't take someone's word like that. Even if you file a paypal claim now, it gives the seller time to send the goods and defuse the situation. I'm not sure how close you are to the 45 day mark, but that is the limit on filing paypal claims if you were not aware. There is no reason to be selling things on a forum like SuFu if you cannot promptly ship. Shipping within three days is not asking very much of a seller. If I were you, I would file the claim now and give him a little fire under his pants to send your gear. Just my two cents, good luck.

Thanks for the input. Still have some time for that, but have been given some fair points and will see what happends.

But sure, its been a bit too long in the process already.

• 1 year later...

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but myself and appleeyes seem to have made the same mistake in trusting this guy as some of you. If any of you have information regarding him or the resolution/lack of for your transactions in this thread, please PM me. Habitant: We've done business before. Any info would be super helpful.

I've opened a PayPal dispute, and will be elevating to claim if I don't hear anything from him by next week. I have also filed a claim with the FBI's internet fraud department. Thanks in advance.