little details that you love.

Corbin Law

on every pair of jeans i own, theres always one little tiny detail, that no one else usually sees that just makes me love my jeans even when they arent looking all that good at the time

for my nudies i have this little rectanglish wear mark and i have no idea where it came form but it has a yellowish tinge in its fading adn i love it.

what about you guys?

chwa?

I like the chocolate stains on the cuffs of my RRDS from when I stepped in a birthday cake. Damn... I was trashed that night.

I love the pocket bags on my AW's, and then I love the handkerchief fabric on the seams inside my diesels.

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

I am short and I don't always cuff my jeans even though they are too long so most of my older ones some have honeycombs around the ankles where they bunch up around the back of my redwings (I rarely wear sneakers) as well as the back of the knee. I love that.