Ande Whall Rakers (whoaa pictures)

ruach

I just got my pair of Ande Whall Rakers and, since quite a few people have been asking for pictures of them, I figure I'll be the first to give in.

These were a customized pair with black denim, blank back pockets, black top stitching, and exciting fabric for the pockets. They're really beautiful and I'm currently trying to decide whether or not I am going to give them a soak.. they definitely aren't too long or anything, but for me they could afford to be a bit tighter in the waist, etc.

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=8363 go here and learn more about a fantastic individual.

aaaand..

awfront.jpg

awside.jpg

awback.jpg

awclose1.jpg

awclose2.jpg

awclosepockets.jpg

And exciting Marimekko fabric pockets!

Edited by ruach on Apr 11, 2006 at 02:33 PM

Quote:

You look like you have a wedgie... are they a weird rise?

--- Original message by Thorns on Apr 11, 2006 04:48 PM

They're taking a bath now (decided to soak them) so I can't really give any explanation now/for a while. I would attribute it, though, to it just being somewhat fitted in that area and still lacking any stretching out. It definitely didn't feel like a wedgie so the picture may just be overemphasizing it.

Edited by ruach on Apr 11, 2006 at 04:53 PM

Quote:

Those look great...but how do they feel...? they look as though they are a bit stiff/rigid maybe??? due to the fact it's dry denim? or do they feel soft & snug??? what measurements are you btw ruach???

incidently, what's the tee you are wearing?

Edited by lebronsimmons on Apr 12, 2006 at 06:01 AM

--- Original message by lebronsimmons on Apr 12, 2006 06:01 AM

A bit stiff and rigid??

awghosts.jpg

Sometime over the course of the night, while drying, a ghost made its home inside my jeans.

The denim is fucking tough but its movement is compliant to my wishes. It may take time, but they'll soften up. They are definitely comfortable, though.

I'll be wearing them around a lot, so I'll take more pictures once they're worked in a bit.

The jeans are 74cm waist/88.5cm inseam. Through soaking, it doesn't seem that they really shrank much at all.

As for the shirt, it is of the improv comedy group Upright Citizens Brigade.

Edited by ruach on Apr 12, 2006 at 02:36 PM

Quote: I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass for the past 11 years! That's 3,000 pennies a day; 21,000 pennies a week; 1,092,000 pennies a year! To date that's 12,012,000 pennies, 8 times the population of Nebraska. Those pennies were in my ass! You think you're better than me? Oh, you're not better than me. You handle my ass pennies everyday. You pick up my ass pennies for good luck. You throw my ass pennies in fountains and make wishes on them. You give my ass pennies to your little daughter to buy gumballs with.

Oh fuck. I love Upright Citizens Brigade...

Nice jeans, by the way. I'm really starting to dig the idea of getting a pair.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Quote: I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass for the past 11 years! That's 3,000 pennies a day; 21,000 pennies a week; 1,092,000 pennies a year! To date that's 12,012,000 pennies, 8 times the population of Nebraska. Those pennies were in my ass! You think you're better than me? Oh, you're not better than me. You handle my ass pennies everyday. You pick up my ass pennies for good luck. You throw my ass pennies in fountains and make wishes on them. You give my ass pennies to your little daughter to buy gumballs with.

Oh fuck. I love Upright Citizens Brigade...

Nice jeans, by the way. I'm really starting to dig the idea of getting a pair.

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Apr 12, 2006 08:55 AM

wow, a lot of people in super denim from nyc.

• 2 months later...

Although not much has changed, I thought I would post some recently taken pictures.

The pictures may look to be the same but I assure you it has been months even. My only complaint about them is the strange fitting, on me, in the butt area.

Please excuse all awkward angles.

awfront4.jpg

awback4.jpg

andefull.jpg

edit: I need to stop taking pictures of black jeans in a dark room at night. I'll replace the top two tomorrow with brighter pictures.