Julius Blk Best Rider Lamb Leather Jkt sz1/XS/44

takuya

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: 09-10FW The Iconic JULIUS BLACK LAMB LEATHER RIDER in SIZE 1.

Not much to say! The Best Rider Lamb Leather Jacket Ever. Really Awesome Slim Cut, Amazing Style & Details. It's made by the super soft and substantial LAMB Leather.

Condition's really like a Brand New, Worn less than 3 times. Flawless. Comes w/ All The Tags.

Size 1. Fits True XS/True 44. Haven't stretched out yet.

The Retail's over $3000 in US/178500 yen + all the fees ( NOTE: Rider Style is more expensive than Jut-Neck Style). Members usually sell it for over $1750 + fees.

+++ ASKING ONLY SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as GIFT or pay PP fees).

++Here're a bunch of my own pics. Please enjoy:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

why is this still here?

i have this rider. it is, take my word for it, one of the greatest leather jackets ever. the treatment's insane, the leather is nuts, the cut is out of this world. it ages and molds to you like nothing you've ever seen, the leather turning deep browny-gray in places, stretching a little, but retaining its luster.

it's so good that despite wanting to buy another leather, i can't find anything (even from lulius) that comes close.

i would really not sleep, someone should kop this right now.

why is this still here?

i have this rider. it is, take my word for it, one of the greatest leather jackets ever. the treatment's insane, the leather is nuts, the cut is out of this world. it ages and molds to you like nothing you've ever seen, the leather turning deep browny-gray in places, stretching a little, but retaining its luster.

it's so good that despite wanting to buy another leather, i can't find anything (even from lulius) that comes close.

i would really not sleep, someone should kop this right now.

Just make me want to keep it, or raise the current asking price for it which is still like brand new condition and still haven't enjoyed it enough. Thanks for your post.