Zig Zag Winos, Feiyue, Plimsoll NYC Proxy

nf one

Sup everyone, I've done this in the past and stopped because I was moving around quite a bit but now I'm settled so I figure I can start this up again.

I see all of these shoes being sold in nicer and nicer boutiques and the prices they're asking make no fucking sense. There are a bunch of random little cobblers etc that have em around here so I'll take orders and at the end of every week pick em up and send em out.

Whole sizes only, in general my experience has been to go down to the nearest whole size and let em stretch a bit.

feiyuewhite.jpg

feiyueblack.jpg

Oak sells these for $90! Wtf? And if I remember correctly in Paris I saw them for the equivalent of about $60.

$25 + Shipping

winos.jpg

Supreme recently did a basically identical version, and I see em all over boutiques in BK.

$22 + Shipping

plimsoll.jpg

Pretty self explanatory, plain black plims. Also working on finding a consistent stock of white ones.

$15 + Shipping

yo nf, the only difference from your feiyue and the one is you saw at paris is that the latter are the French revamped "Feiyue" therefore the higher pricepoint... but its def more comfortable n better quality. but then again, both are "Made in China"

free bump for u