Introducing Vataku MayDay by xxxx

faustov

Hmm..don't want to sound cruel..

But - don't like the hook button , zipper looks a little flimsy and the selvage ? hem liner is kind of weird.

But - twill fabric lining around yoke and fly is nice...

Combination of "loose fit cinch back " and a somewhat modern fit is actually okay

I don't the (probably) fake selvahe details on the hem and zip fly.

Denim looks black. Is it?

it's black

what do you mean by fake? of course it's not a hand made denim, made on vintage looms, but this is high quality denim anyway

But - don't like the hook button

designer was trying to put all the experiences in making jeans and trousers since ancient time))

hook is unusual but rather useful - especially if you fail with the size when you shop in internet. hook helps fly not to bevel when jeans is sized down.

but if you don't like it - take your scissors and cut it off

:)

I'd like more Information on just exactly how they make the fabric ""Superdry" as opposed to just regular Dry.

may be it's just a fail in translation from russian, sorry:rolleyes:

this jeans was not prewashed even ith ecold water

I dont want to sound like a Dick, but seriousily lately we are seeing ALOT of new denim labels... some are quite good and interesting like Tender Co, others just frankstein jeans that mix and match this detail with that detail....

I dont want to sound like a Dick, but seriousily lately we are seeing ALOT of new denim labels... some are quite good and interesting like Tender Co, others just frankstein jeans that mix and match this detail with that detail....

you should have been born in u.s.s.r. to catch all self-irony that was put in that item by its designer.

so frankenstein jeans sunds like a compliment for those jeans

talking of comaparison with tender co. please mention the question of price cause vataku costs $99, when tenders with their no doubt beautiful appearance - about four hundred, aren't they?

Lots of denim jackets, and barn/railroad style coats have pretty large pockets. I guess it's not really the style your shooting for though. I like the details of the grosgrain tapes, trouser style linings, pocket bags and buttons. Fits are a little modern for me, but I see alot of folks liking it.

Lots of denim jackets, and barn/railroad style coats have pretty large pockets. I guess it's not really the style your shooting for though. I like the details of the grosgrain tapes, trouser style linings, pocket bags and buttons. Fits are a little modern for me, but I see alot of folks liking it.

i think vataku people have to make something like that