MA+ Grey 8-pocket pants - Cotton - 52 - $625

theetruscan

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/sale/men/search/schid-6d612b/item10037249.aspx

Picked these up on sale. They're beautiful pants, but they don't suit me. Tried on twice. Never worn otherwise. Come with the funny bag and all that noise. Not at all sure I can re-enclose them in the bag though, it's like one of those puzzle boxes.

They fit true to size. They're not very parachute-y, I don't know what the farfetch description is about.

Price is shipped CONUS.

Bit more description below. Either these pants, or the same cut in a slightly different fabric are still selling for $1440 at the Archive.

The waist is 18.5". The pants are not the highest rise, and won't do well if you're snug in them I don't think. There is the "signature" MA+ single belt loop on the back.

The thigh measurement is a little tricky as one of the pockets which sits on the outside of the pant makes it appear larger than the actual leg dimensions. I believe 12.5-13" exactly at the crotch and 11.5-12" one inch below the crotch is most accurate.

The material is a mid-grey light-midlight weight cotton half-lined in black cotton. The color is quite nice, nearly entirely neutral though if I were forced to come up with an undertone, I would pick beige.

The pants are not slim, but they aren't particularly baggy, though they are a loose in the lower leg. In the upper leg, they are a straight fit.