Summer Jacket

KLAUS

that looks like a dior jacket to me, which online you might find at luisaviaroma.com. maybe other brands of the same sort of thing at bluefly or yoox. there is a nice collective one with a hoody at stevenalan.com. belstaff also makes ones that sort of look like that, check out their website also.

as for a good summer jacket, i would actually recommend a safari jacket. the older you get, the less this look of the slim m-65/members only will be succesfully pulled off, whereas friggin old geezers still wear safari jackets (most of which you can find in linen, perfect for summer).

giantreptile - any suggestions as to where i could find a nice safari jacket, as i've been looking for one for a week or two unsuccessfully. i'm having a hard time picking a spring/summer jacket and safari jacket and motorcycle jacket (more motox rather than hell's angel style) are on the short list.

Hey, thanks for the quick replys!

Giantreptile, i think its a Samsoe jacket, not Dior. I have checked this website earlier but all the stuff is beyond my budget.

Belstaff had some good stuff on the old website, but I dont really like the ones on the new website. The white jacket Sean Paul wears is not bad tho.

M65 is too much military.. Hm, maybe because it is a military jacket. I was rather looking for a jacket that only slighty goes into this direction.

I will look for some safari jackets!

Any other recommendations? Ta

Quote:

giantreptile - any suggestions as to where i could find a nice safari jacket, as i've been looking for one for a week or two unsuccessfully. i'm having a hard time picking a spring/summer jacket and safari jacket and motorcycle jacket (more motox rather than hell's angel style) are on the short list.

--- Original message by seoulfully on Apr 10, 2006 12:37 PM

look no further than belstaff for motox style jackets, hoodies, etc. bluefly.com has a nice cotton/linen safari from gucci for 800ish.

Quote:

Last bump before I go to Copenhagen myself-

--- Original message by KLAUS on Apr 12, 2006 04:10 AM

Be sure to post pics and pricepoint in the Recent Purchases thread, I'm interested in seeing how it turns out and will be in Copenhagen later this summer.

• 2 weeks later...