IC: Used Samurai s0500 30x36 w/ red tab

Ippo

After gaining a bit of weight in the summer from working out, my s0500 are becoming a bit tight on me. So since I probably won't wear them much anymore, I'll sell them if someone is interested.

They've been worn occasionally for about a year and a bit, mostly just from going to school and what not, nothing crazy. I also gave them a soak the other day with some bronner soap, so they're clean, they don't smell etc.

There are no damages or holes, other than a bit at the hem as you can see in the pictures. They're in great condition and still have plenty of wear left in them. They've only been soaked once initially, washed once, and soaked just recently.

10f9mib.jpg

w829aq.jpg

Samurai s0500 30x36 lot 10 w/ red tab

Measurements:

Waist: 15.5"

Rise: 10.5"

Upper thigh: 10.6"

Inseam: 35"

Hem: 7.5"

They retail for $325, buy it now for SOLD! obo.

If you're interested or have any questions, let me know. Thanks

how tall are you? and what was your weight when they still fit?

I'm 5"10 and I was about 140 when I wore them.

These are amazing, i'd definetely purchase if it weren't so worn in tho :(

They still have plenty of life left! They weren't worn everyday for the year I've had them, probably twice a week or so.

Last price drop! Or I'll probably keep them

dang 140. i'm 5''10 too, but I'm 160. interested, but not sure if they'll fit me. What waist are you looking for now--in your next pair?

I don't think they would fit you too well, or it would be on the tighter side. I would probably be looking at a 31 for my next pair.

can you post a pic of what it looks like when worn ( with shoes)

Sorry, they don't fit me well anymore so I can't post a good fit pic of them. But if you would like additional pictures of the jeans alone, I can do that.

I don't think they would fit you too well, or it would be on the tighter side. I would probably be looking at a 31 for my next pair.

Sorry, they don't fit me well anymore so I can't post a good fit pic of them. But if you would like additional pictures of the jeans alone, I can do that.

oh alright thanks, im 5'9 and 140 do you think they'd be a skinny fit or a slim fit