Superswap v4

tac0tron

Yeah if you could somehow keep swaps within continental boundaries I would be grateful.
I thought about this, and i'll try to see what I could do.

I don't know if its just me, but I love it when I get things from overseas... hahha

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipping overseas isn't going to be that bad. it all depends on the weight that you send. in the past i've done swaps sending to germany, new york, and canada. by far the most expensive to send to was new york because of the weight. related, on a side-swap situation i sent to tg and it cost me $60 to send like a 10+ pound package. it won't be that pricey i think, just don't send heavy things.

Is shipping with no tracking a complete faux pas? I mean, you can still insure a package without tracking in Canada.

What i am saying is that i'd prefer to have to the potential at least to get shit from other countries, and I don't want shit from Toronto either.

I think the way to do it is to write each username and their location on two pieces of paper, and put them in two sacks. You could put an * next to names that want continental exclusivity, and if they draw someone across an ocean, you can just redraw.

Is shipping with no tracking a complete faux pas? I mean, you can still insure a package without tracking in Canada.

What i am saying is that i'd prefer to have to the potential at least to get shit from other countries, and I don't want shit from Toronto either.

I think the way to do it is to write each username and their location on two pieces of paper, and put them in two sacks. You could put an * next to names that want continental exclusivity, and if they draw someone across an ocean, you can just redraw.

Yep, thought about this! Each person is marked with a + on my personal list, for those who do not want to ship overseas.

It's a no go for requiring tracking, but a receipt of proof that you shipped your box out would suffice.

there's no reason for you to sit out. it will work everyone will have a partner. here is an example:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 (sender)

4 / 1 / 2 / 5 / 3 (receiver)

lol oh shit, nevermind. :P

<----------- you guys got a dumbass running this.