anyone got picks of loose fitting dior hommes

masterpp

hey the other guy on the thread posted some amazing shots of him wearing his jeans.

does anyone else have anyh shots of what dior hommes look like when worn LOOSER.

i want to see if they look good baggy

cheers

Edited by masterpp on Apr 7, 2006 at 03:02 PM

^^ Yeah, but I don't think there are "baggy" ones.....I think that is why he said:

Quote: does anyone else have anyh shots of what dior hommes look like when worn LOOSER.

i want to see if they look good baggy

cheers

"WORN looser"? But either way, it doesn't make much sense to me either. You mean like getting 6 sizes up from what you should wear?

Guest Fade to Black

If you want baggy Diors just size up like crazy...hong kong popstar Edison Chen always rocks his Dior Homme jeans hip hop style. I saw pics of him rockin the S/S 06 destroyed jeans that looked like a potato sack, and those are naturally very slim cut jeans (19 cm) so I assume he must've been wearing a 34 or something. Word of caution though: The top button is replaced by a fastening-hook device on Dior jeans, and if they're really baggy and you have to wear a belt, the hook will most likely keep getting undone once the waist is cinched in with the belt. This can become quite annoying, but if you can deal with it, then go ahead.

just get APC's in a wider cut, they look almost the exact same except for the dart on the back pockets.

Hedi Slimane, Dior Homme's designer, used to wear APCs all the time. Rather obvious where he got his "inspiration" from..

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Apr 10, 2006 at 02:16 AM