Brand NEW Dr. Dre beats

laxlife1234

Yeah, I have a pair of BNIB (brand new in the box) Dr. Dre Studio Beats. I only took the packaging off to a) Test them to make sure they work, B) See if everything was included, and C) Take pictures.

They ARE Brand new though, I just received them at 8:35 A.M. today Via the FedEx guy... Waited 2 weeks for these to come back from the warranty :( I know EVERYONE pretty much hates these, but seriously people overly hate on them. I don't personally like them, but being that you are most likely the generally the consumer and I am or at least I consider myself an audiophile, I cant really judge by what you would like. I am pretty sure you would love the sound of it though.

I know this is my 1st post, but I can give you feedback to other sites if you like. Please pm me!

My price is at a mere $215+$5 shipping CONUS. Paypal is through Paypal and Money Order, but I prefer Paypal and you have to pay through personal otherwise YOU add the 3% fee. If you want international (which I hate shipping) It is probably going to run over $40 unless you are located in Canada. I ONLY ship to Canada, Europe, and Australia, maybe China IF you have positive feedback. The price is actually really fair since Onecall, eBay.. Etc does not have a BNIB price this low.

Here are pics WITH my username tag (might go up on eBay if no takers here but I would much rather avoid the god forsaken fees)

P1010255.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010260.jpg