Rick Owens combat boots, 45 Common Project training boot 42

algernon

Shipped from the midwest US via USPS priority domestically or USPS priority international with tracking/confirmation depending on location. If you require sig. confirmation, I'll throw that in. Just ask.

Rick Combat Boots, size 45

I got these on here about 8 months ago and they were always a bit big on me but I still wore them once in a while anyway.

No serious wear on the crepe soles/heel but the uppers show lots of sign of wear but no damage.

Super soft, washed lamb leather...subtly pebbled in some spots.

I think these look best broken in...everything a good boot should be. I know the ongoing debate over crepe sole but I very much prefer these soft soles as opposed to a heavy, loud, high heel on a boot.

You can be super stealthy and ninja-y with crepe. You can't do that with a serious heel or hard soles.

Retailed for upwards of $1500 when they were new.

Fit true to size...probably best for an 11 or 11.5. Toe is roomy so a 12 could very possibly wear them.

edit: Actual insole is around 31/32 cm based on the insole that I was using to help get them to fit.

roboofrnt.jpg

robo4.jpg

roboot1.jpg

roboot2-1.jpg

roboot3.jpg

very little wear to back of heels:

robooheel.jpg

Part pulling up on the side from the crepe sole but it is not loose...perfectly sound. Could use some shoe goo but it's not in danger of pulling up anytime soon.

roheel.jpg

$550>>>$515 shipped to U.S.

$550 shipped internationally

Paypal to be sent as a gift

• 4 weeks later...