Drkshdw Leather sleeve denim jacket XS new

Chase_it

Bought this very recently, looks great on me, however realised need to get my girl something extra special ASAP, and this is sadly first on the chopping block. Stunning black overdyed drkshdw jacket with assymetrical collar opening, complete with thick leather sleeves/sides. I like to point out it is not just the sleeves that are leather, it runs slightly into the upper torso area, encompasing the pit to the edge of the lower shoulderblade regions.

Also a large pocket on the back to carry your drugs, rubbers, iphone and whatnot. Forgot to mention theresa large zipped pocket in the interior also, but its not as dope as the hidden back compartment.

Fits a slim shouldered 46/ comfortable 44. For reference, I am a true 44 and it fits me well. However here are the estimated measurements (in cm):

pit to pit 44-45 (hard to measure due to the leather running from the shoulers into the pit region)

shoulder to shoulder: 42

Length from back from top of collar: 64

sleeves from shoulder to cuff 72

Only tried on a few times and never worn outside the house as you can see the leather is crease free. From the current SS010 season. Comes complete with tags. This was the premium piece from Drkshdw this season. Alot of stockists seemed to have recieved that awful bird poo variant. This is the superior black version.

Asking- Gone, but it went for very cheap you missed out

img5077.jpg

img5083h.jpg

img5081i.jpg

img5080k.jpg

img5088c.jpg

So basically you can look like this drug dealer, only even more badass since this one has leather (and slimmer arms):

DRKSHDW_SS10_Preview-2.jpeg

Also selling a size 1 julius leather here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=209830