Top 5 Kicks.......you own & want!

a quick 1 for the sneaker headz amongst us.....just curious as to what everyone is feelin at the mo?

adidas 35th neighbourhood (still no luck in finding these.....)

nike dunk tiffany-pure flavour

nike stab footpatrol (best release this year imo)

nike am90 atmos-still on the holy grail....

adidas superstar snakeskin black(i need a pair of these in my life!)

HOLLA!

icon_smile_shock.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montreal

If I knew so many people were checkin' for Diamonds, I woulda posted my pair for sale before I un-ds'd them this week.

Honestly, these shoes are so overated. They are absolutely beautiful to stare and look at, but on your feet, they are so damn flashy and loud, it almost doesn't work (flashy.. and this is coming from a guy who's everday shoes are a pair of lime green Adidas X-Country).

Anyways, my top 5:

1) Nike Air Raid 2.. white/black/peace sign & white/forrest (the Spike Lee joints)

2) Nike Air Tech Challange aka the Agassi joints

3) White/chrome Jordan IV retro..I remember watching the Eminem video (I was in grade 9) and I ran downtown trying to find a pair, only to find out they weren't sold in Canada

4) Nike Dunk Paris.. I'm not a hypebeast, nor do I own a single pair of Dunk's aside from my Diamonds, but the Paris Dunks are beautiful

5) Silver/red Nike AM97. One of my favorite shoes ever. My pair is getting kinda beat though.. maybe I'll ID a pair.

Quote:

If I knew so many people were checkin' for Diamonds, I woulda posted my pair for sale before I un-ds'd them this week.

Honestly, these shoes are so overated. They are absolutely beautiful to stare and look at, but on your feet, they are so damn flashy and loud, it almost doesn't work (flashy.. and this is coming from a guy who's everday shoes are a pair of lime green Adidas X-Country).

Anyways, my top 5:

1) Nike Air Raid 2.. white/black/peace sign & white/forrest (the Spike Lee joints)

2) Nike Air Tech Challange aka the Agassi joints

3) White/chrome Jordan IV retro..I remember watching the Eminem video (I was in grade 9) and I ran downtown trying to find a pair, only to find out they weren't sold in Canada

4) Nike Dunk Paris.. I'm not a hypebeast, nor do I own a single pair of Dunk's aside from my Diamonds, but the Paris Dunks are beautiful

5) Silver/red Nike AM97. One of my favorite shoes ever. My pair is getting kinda beat though.. maybe I'll ID a pair.

--- Original message by Montreal on Apr 2, 2006 05:57 PM

hell yeah the paris dunks are fly.....how could i forget them!

Quote:

yo torntoe who stole the jam outta your donut? the am90 is a shoe blockhead! and sorry if i dont meet the criteria of your pedophile ring but i'm not 15 i'm 27......

--- Original message by all_sold_out on Apr 2, 2006 05:57 PM

Hey nimrod do show us an Atmos am90!

050036.jpg

Atmos Air Max 1, not 90...

But for myself...

1. Foot Patrol Air Stab

2. Black Stussy Court Force (I need these still)

3. Adidas Y-3 (I need the OG snakeskin)

4. Ballistic Vans (a lot of unnecessary attention for these shoes)

5. And who cant forget Dunks. Black Supreme Lows

Damn, Im here too?

top kicks I currently own:

Vans syndicate ballistic sk8 hi

vans dogtown sk8 hi

vans vault argyle slip ons

clarks desert boots

Redwing 2902 boots

I want:

chrome hearts converse chucks, black

I used to rock nike air religiously back in the day (early 90s), but haven't worn nikes in years. I still don't quite understand the current frenzy for limited edition SBs and blazers and shit like that, but overall I still like nike brand shoes, mainly for the nostalgic value.

Quote:

After reading some of the posts in this thread, I can understand why a lot of people are sick of "the limited sneaker scene"

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Apr 2, 2006 08:07 PM

i'm a sneaker fiend and i must wholeheartedly agree with your comment. not trying to offend anyone here but what's happening to the so-called "scene" is kinda sad.

Fuck 5 shoes thats too little, how bout 5 Shoe type categories.

1) Jordan I, III, IV, V, VI, XI, XIII, XVI

2) Nike Airmax Infrared 90s, Safety Orange+crystal lake 95s, Safari Am1s, FP Stabs,

3) Nike Dunks-supremes, wheat forbes, paris, dunk co.jps etc

4) Nike AF1s-Vandals- Cocoas, Courirs, 3msnakes, blk.silver vandals

5) Vans-Adidas, Supreme vans, ballistics, chukkas blk, questars , zx8000, snakeskin+undftd+nbhd ss.

sold all my dunks to get cowon a2, grado rs-1, and a bunch of screenprinting equipment.

now the shoes that i wear are as follows:

padmore&barnes

redwings

beat up ghost

jordan iix

i couldnt sell my tiffanys, fogs, band aids, irons, jordan xiii, or sabakus though because i moved to japan right before i could. so if you want some just ask.

Quote:

sold all my dunks to get cowon a2, grado rs-1, and a bunch of screenprinting equipment.

now the shoes that i wear are as follows:

padmore&barnes

redwings

beat up ghost

jordan iix

i couldnt sell my tiffanys, fogs, band aids, irons, jordan xiii, or sabakus though because i moved to japan right before i could. so if you want some just ask.

--- Original message by red on Apr 3, 2006 01:19 AM

wow another Head-fi head? Lol minya has been there since 2002. I wondered why I thought his name was so familar when I first saw it here.

i thought i'd throw my hat into this thread.

my top 5 would be:

1) alife kennedy croc lux sneaker

2) nike sb dunk lo blackpack (halloween)

3) nike sabaku premium.. any chukka-esque would be fine, but i like the japan-only exclusivity

4) adidas adistar running shoes, bright fkn yellow and black

4) diesel gaffe surefly.

im thinking of getting these levis 'urban shoes'.

http://www.levisstore.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2200621&cp=2068573.2221070&parentPage=family

fashion changes, style remains

top 5 that i want

vans mike carrol

es slb(midtop with neoprene sockliner)

duffs KCK 1, black with gum sole

etnies sal 23(the original, had an extra layer of seude on th ollie area)

guy mariano axion from the first run

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life