FS: Dior Homme, Golden Goose, NDG

mharwitt

Sadly, I'm being forced to move, so I need to come up with a deposit for a new place fast. Help me out and get some great rare stuff in the meantime.

All prices include shipping and delivery confirmation within the USA. Contact me for international. I will offer a 4% discount for paypal gift payments.

NWOT Dior Homme MIJ dark green 17.5cm stretch jeans, size 30. Unhemmed, never worn. Sorry for the slightly washed out photos. These are really unique and are pretty impossible to find in this color.

$290>275>240>230

Waist: 16"

Inseam: 37"

Thigh: 9.25"

Hem: 7"

rise: 9"

Materials: 55% Rayon, 40% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane

CIMG3188.jpg

CIMG3197.jpg

CIMG3192.jpg

CIMG3195.jpg

CIMG3191.jpg

CIMG3201.jpg

Final Home mesh lined hooded vest, size small. Crazy details as you'd expect, zip-body with drawstring hood and zip pockets. Hood has snap button fasteners to keep it close to the body when not in use. Worn once, in perfect condition.

SOLD

Golden Goose light blue chain pants, size Large. Worn once, in new condition. Comes with gold colored chain and waist adjusters. Amazing buttons and light pleating with a straight fit that tapers in the leg. Very flattering and can be worn dressy or casual. Color is really unique and fabric (100% cotton) is soft. Retail was around $600.

$160>150>110>100

Waist: 16.5"

Inseam: 31"

Thigh: 10.5"

Hem: 8.5"

rise: 10"

CIMG3202.jpg

CIMG3210.jpg

CIMG3219.jpg

CIMG3217.jpg

CIMG3215.jpg

CIMG3211.jpg

Nom de Guerre Olive sweater, size XL. Thought I could wear this oversized but it's just too big for me. Worn a few times by previous owner, once by me. Plenty of life left. Buttons on shoulder and subtle ribbed panels on side. Very soft.

$SOLD

• 2 weeks later...