IC/FS:CCP,DH hedi,Damn Romance,Viridi-anne

Damn Romance

Size:48 ..but fits true 46

Condition: preowned, but still in very good condition, 9/10 I can say.

RRP: 300,000 yen = 3250 USD, bid from yahoo jp

really?

i thought you just bought it from les at a good price

Yes,I bought this off from Les last month, but 3250USD is the RRP for brand new one, isnt it? I was told by Les, I think he was telling the truth. Are you going to indicate the RRP or the price you bought off from other ppl(if the stuff is preowned) in your thread when you are going to sell your stuff? Of course the RRP, coz you have let ppl know how much it worth in the first palce, then ppl will decide the price depend on the condition or otherthings...

i dun get it, u bought sooooo many stuffs from les and all at good prices, why dont you just buy something you can really wear?

what's the point of buying soooooo many stuff unfit?

Hi,Tashi..I didnt know they dont fit me well before I received them.. some are unfit,and some just not wear at all after I bought them...so Thats why I resell them...For the Damn Romance jkt, it fits me perfectly, and I love it so much..I just put it here for IC since Im so broken now, need some money..I wont let it go if someone offer me a good price..Fair enough?

Yes,I bought this off from Les last month, but 3250USD is the RRP for brand new one, isnt it? I was told by Les, I think he was telling the truth. Are you going to indicate the RRP or the price you bought off from other ppl(if the stuff is preowned) in your thread when you are going to sell your stuff? Of course the RRP, coz you have let ppl know how much it worth in the first palce, then ppl will decide the price depend on the condition or otherthings...

of course you can put it on to show ppl how much the jackt worth, that's your choice.

and with no offense,I'm just very curious to know what stuffs that you bought at this week and won't resell them at the following week?

Hi,Tashi..I didnt know they dont fit me well before I received them.. some are unfit,and some just not wear at all after I bought them...so Thats why I resell them...For the Damn Romance jkt, it fits me perfectly, and I love it so much..I just put it here for IC since Im so broken now, need some money..I wont let it go if someone offer me a good price..Fair enough?

oh come on mate...

I am NOT Tashi, I am HIS GF......

no offense, i just dun get it, whats the point of buying stuffs and resell it right after u just received them? im also sooooo curious about that.

oh come on mate...

I am NOT Tashi, I am HIS GF......

no offense, i just dun get it, whats the point of buying stuffs and resell it right after u just received them? im also sooooo curious about that.

Because some not fit me well, or I found they are not same as I expected, or I found something I have more interest on, then I deicde to resell them to fund my other purchase...

You can ask Jay, I purchased stuffs from him, and never resell them, coz they fit me well, and its same as I expected...

If you have any question, can you pm me rather than discuss here, I will appreciate it..I have also send a douban pm to Tashi's Acc, you can check it out, I explain everything there.Thank you