FS: T-Shirts, Sz L: Diamond, Michael Leon, Mishka, Peter Beste, Undefeated, Hundreds

n0torious

All Size Large. Don't really wear T-shirts, leaving the country for a while, so my loss is your gain. All of these have been worn and washed, but are in really good shape. Payment via paypal, preferably: I don't ship first. We can set up an ebay auction if that'd make you more comfortable, but it'll cost a bit more. Add 4% if you do a transaction instead of a gift. PM with any questions or interest.

Diamond Mi$fit$ tee. Impossible to find, super rare. The teeth are a dark gold foil color. The screen print, especially of the purple skull is in excellent shape. Take it for $30.

DSC_0035.jpg

Michael Leon Rainy Skull. This is a Size Large but the fit is more like an American Apparel tee, somewhere between a M and an L. I think this was part of his collaboration with Marc Jacobs. Won't see it again, grab it! $25.

DSC_0034.jpg

Mishka Nanovision tee. This is the best I've seen them do, based off the cover art from the John Carpenter Classic THEY LIVE. $20.

DSC_0033.jpg

Peter Beste x Arkitip. This is a photo of 1349 from his book True Norwegian Black Metal, came packaged with an issue of Arkitip. $20.

DSC_0031.jpg

Undefeated Nuts tee. Vince Carter jumping over a poor 7 ft French center in the 2000 Olympics. Impossible to find. $35.

DSC_0029.jpg

Hundreds Paisley tee. This is an all over print in charcoal grey, so it's actually pretty subtle. $25.

DSC_0032.jpg