Wings+Horn help

Fingathing

the terrycloth W+H hoodies that i have are completely different than tiger fleece. the cotton is weaved like you'd expect on a normal sweatshirt (for lack of a better word). tiger fleece is much lighter, stretchy (and comfortable IMO) and looks completely different.

I think its a Tiger Fleece with terry lining. I think W+H does them for spring/summer, correct me if im wrong. The Tiger Fleece that I know and wear is soft and fluffy in the inside of the sweatshirt, whereas the terry has loopy clothing and a little bit more of a textured feeling inside the sweatshirt. If you're going for technical terminology, I think the sweatshirt was released as Tiger Fleece even though it is terry-lined. Case Close! :rolleyes:

^Its a Tiger Fleece hoody, the Terry sweatshirts are a completly different kettle of fish altogether. Firstly the Terry has never been released in the colorway for starters, maybe there's substance to the lining being different for s/s but I never seen any evidence of that.

Plus saw the pic in the other forum:

N9g1D.jpg

Looks like a Tiger Fleece to me.

Just to chime in, I'm the buyer of the hoodie. The thing is, I have another tiger terry hoodie with the exact same exterior/interior, except in grey instead of the black, and with the same product codes on the care tag. The tiger refers to the striped design - there's been tiger terry and tiger fleece.

Here are pics of both items as well as the tags. As you can see, it is terry cloth and the product code are exactly the same - only diff is the colour way. Unless we can absolutely, positively be sure that W+H has never released tiger terrys in this colour, the fact stands that this is a tiger terry. There is no such thing as a tiger fleece lined with terry or vice versa - its either tiger terry or tiger fleece.

What I received

IMG_0063.jpg

My existing tiger terry

IMG_0064.jpg

A comparison of the tags

IMG_0066.jpg